Thursday, June 23, 2011

The upside down challenge

Another Challenge from Daily PaintWorks:
The Upside Down Challenge
At first when looking at the picture and the thought of painting upside down, I almost past it up then after a little thought I realized I had to at least try.

I must admit I really enjoyed the experience, although it took me a while for my brain to stop saying It's Upside Down.
I settled down to the task and concentrated. I took my time and things came together quite well. To my surprise it turned out even better when I turned it the right way! 
I didn't cheat.

I am hoping it will improve my painting technique along the way, I look forward to the  weekly Challenges and it gives me the opportunity to become a better painter and enjoy this experience.
Babs
(incidentally the picture above is not upside down!)


No comments:

Post a Comment